Hereafter

Of all the inhabitants of the inferno, none but Lucifer knows that hell is hell, and the secret function of purgatory is to make of heaven an effective reality.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I'll be your friend

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Enki

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:05 am

Rather than starting off to show her the cool thing he found he scowled and crossed his arms. Now he had to refute her dumb comeback!! Wrinkling his nose like he smelt doody, he fanned the area in front of his face. "You smell awful, like burning stuff and — YOU smell like the TORTURE CHAMBER." He thought in addition to being EDGY and OFFENSIVE that he would stun her into silence. Yep, he'd been there and lived through it! Of course..he didn't think they actually ever tortured people to death in that little area, but still!

He turned his back to her with that and started marching forward, assuming she would follow now even if it were only to try and rebound what he said. Buuut he also had to come up with something to show her for real, or at least find some rope to tie her up or something! There were countless secret passageways and things like that..he could lead her on a big goose chase and then leave her in some closet.

Yes, that's what he would do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yui

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:53 am

Her eyebrows furrowed even more when continued to emphasize that she smelled bad. He could have been referring the smell of peonies that coated her like a permanent freshner. She preferred to smell like dirt and grime rather than some old lady's perfume, but Othello wouldn't have any of that. However, he wasn't sure what he was referring to when he mentioned 'burning stuff'. "You wouldn't be saying that when I set your wings on fire---what?" Torture chamber? Ah, right..

As expected, she trailed after him when he continued forward. "You don't mean that place..?" The area was notorious for deaths among pets, whether they actually deserved such a sentence was questionable. Although, she was smirking as opposed to being shocked or stunned. "Is that where they snipped your pretty little wings, feather-boy?" She sneered after him as she managed to catch up. He was only a few inches taller than her, but if she stood on her toes they would be even in height. "I don't suppose they beat you up, did they?" Now that she thought about it, he did look pretty banged up the last time she saw him. It had been a mystery as to where he got that bloody nose, but it sort of made sense now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enki

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:57 am

"Of course." He replied, haughty at first and gradually becoming offended. Sure, he could act tough and uncaring but as soon as he started getting butthurt..
The tables could turn in mere seconds and she would have the upperhand and foil everything without realizing it. "I don't remember."

It might have sounded like he wasn't mistreated at all and was just trying to act the part of someone who was really beaten up for sympathy or respect, but he really couldn't recall. Memories of that day were pretty fuzzy; right after crash landing his mind was kinda in a whirl, perhaps due to it or the situation itself. Or perhaps because he was trying to FORGET about the whole ordeal even if it crossed his mind quite often..and as far as he was concerned he didn't quite make it up to Esme yet. She had no reason to trust him, but if he retreated to those such thoughts..he would just be an annoyingly depressed mess.

The point of seeking her out wasn't to feel bad..!!!

"I bet Othello's gonna send you there for something stupid." He finally shot back at her. "Or does he have another way of punishing you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yui

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:22 pm

"T'ch." Was all she offered in regards to the fact that he didn't remember. Of course, she didn't believe him. She figured that he was lying because admitting that they only snipped his wings would have sounded embarrassing when that could been down in someone's backyard. She imagined that if anyone was beaten up in a torture chamber that they would remember it for the rest of their life. In all reality, she never was beaten by any guards. Not even in the shelter did they treat her that way. They were more lenient with female pets even though she was just as rambunctious and any male pet, but the males always got the shittier end of the stick. Pets in general were treated badly anyway.

"No, he's not!" She snapped back, but was caught a little off-guard with his following inquiry. She stared at him for a second or two, wide-eyed. How would he know about something like that unless owners were notorious for that kind of..behavior. Even if Othello manner of punishing her had reached anything drastic, she still didn't want anyone to know about it and especially this brat. She could have punched him, but that might have clued him in to the fact that she was hiding something. "I don't know what you're talking about." She said, rather indifferently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enki

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:30 am

He was aware that sometimes owners would sexually abuse their pets, yes, but he wasn't sure if Othello treated his pets in that manner. He always thought the guy was too high-strung or whatever to be into that sort of thing, but anything was possible. Her response caused him to chuckle; it was certainly suspicious..how defensive he was, but it wasn't like he was alluding to anything perverted. She probably didn't want to admit she had to be punished for acting stupid or something.

He had no reason to harp on on the details. "I don't really care anyway." He informed her decisively, turning left into a corridor. "Esme never has to do that with me, I bet you act so snotty." He wondered what Esme was up to right then, having brought her up. Was she heading to Othello or had she already run into him? How long was he going to have to entertain this..idiot!! For? They probably should have discussed this beforehand. "What's your name anyway? If you told me before, I don't remember. I bet I'll just forget it in five seconds anyway..

..and did you ever find an egg before?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yui

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:41 am

She could only roll her eyes in response to his comment about 'not caring'. If he didn't then why did he bring it up? He was so dumb. She was starting to think that every gryphon was like this. She scoffed at the mention of Esme's name as that was a typical response for her to give in regards to hearing about someone she didn't like. No, she never met her, but she already knew that she was dumb without even having to. Hearing about her all the time was beyond annoying even if he was just idly mentioning her. She opened her mouth to comment on how stupid she was when the gryphon interrupted her. She frowned, intercepting his walkway by stepping in front of him.

"It's Yui. YUI." She exclaimed, putting a lot of emphasis on the 'EE'. "Just how stupid to you have to be to not remember a three-letter name?" Yes, her name was probably the only thing she could write, having about little to no education whatsoever. She probably even spelled her own name wrong should she ever feel so inclined as to scribble it in the dirt. "An egg? You don't mean...?"

She never found an egg before, but she knew about them. Everyone did, really. "No.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enki

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:06 pm

"Alright whatever." He mumbled with a glare, liable to forget it again, if only to piss her off. He didn't get off to hearing her yell, how angry she got was pretty funny. "Yes, an egg, you know? Those things everyone comes from?" He felt he had right to be sassy with her, considering her little explosion just then. But he wasn't intending on cluing her in on his discovery..not yet anyway. It would have been cool to showboat it but she would probably tell on him which would make it all useless. He was certain just about anyone with authority would like to have him locked up or otherwise punished; maybe he was just paranoid, but it wasn't like they got to put their job to exercise often. Sure, others misbehaved but the torture area-thing wasn't used on a daily basis.

"I don't expect you'd know how to make them hatch faster, since you don't even know what they are." With that, he stepped around her and continued walking onwards. "Not that your advice would be any good, I just wanna know how dumb you are for real." Which was definitely a lie. He didn't like the idea of getting advice from her, but it was worth a shot. She might have actually known something cool. Doubtful as it was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yui

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:53 am

"I know what an egg is, you dope." She sneered with a slightly raised eyebrow. "I'm just wondering how someone like you even managed to find one." She was just being annoying, but she secretly wished that she could find something as cool as an egg. She doubted that Othello would approve of letting her keep something like that though and would demand that it'd be brought to a highly-esteemed caretaker to be properly cared for. Another reason why she hated Esme: the broad always let her gryphon get away with everything. Heck, if she dropped Othello out of the sky by accident she was sure that he would've done a lot more than snip her wings.

She could only offer him a glare as he continued to carry on his walk. "You're an idiot, you know that?" As annoying as he was though, she kept following after him like a younger sibling. "Didn't you hear of the myth? If you stick an egg in the river Styx then you awaken the soul inside." Or something along those lines. "It's just a story, but no one has ever really tired it. Pets aren't allowed in the outer ring, anyway." She added that last bit just in case he got some sort of crazy idea from what she said.

"You haven't been to a shelter, have you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enki

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:21 pm

"Then what are you telling me that for, if I can't even go there?" Horrible advice, really. He was just going to keep it warm and hope it hatched soon; there weren't any noticeable differences between now and when he first acquired the egg..which wasn't very long ago, but he was under the impression that they matured fairly quick. Really, what was the point in being an egg for very long? He was waiting for the shell to feel harder..or softer..or any different really, but of course neither happened. Maybe he found a dud. "And I never said I found one." That was important to stress.
If she did find out he had an egg after all, he would likely pin the blame on her somehow. Maybe.

"No, I haven't." Came a snooty response, immediately supposing she thought less of him for not going through the struggle of shelterlife. He was prepared to hear a sermon about how spoiled he was and yadda yadda. It wasn't like he heard that speech very often, but to say he was never informed of how privileged he was would be a lie. "Let's not talk about that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yui

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:19 pm

"Whatever." She huffed, not holding back from rolling her eyes. If he didn't have an egg then why would he ask about hatching it and whatnot. Didn't he also say that he had something to show her? She wasn't going to grill him about it, but it was safe to say that she was indeed curious. She had never seen an egg before, but it was probably one of those things that you wouldn't think was cool after you saw it. Everyone came from an egg so it wasn't too out of the ordinary. Although, there was always a chance that it'd hatch into something grand. Then again, it could just be another dumb pet...like a gryphon. As if there weren't enough of those already.

"Oh?" She asked, arching an eyebrow. "And why not?" She knew from Othello that Esme raised her pet herself, hence why he was such a brat. Well, brats could be found anywhere..regardless of where they were brought up. She had grown up in the shelter and she was temperamental. It could have been due to the fact that she was a dragon though. They were notoriously hot-headed, but were extremely devoted to their owners if trained correctly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enki

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:30 am

It was just an uncomfortable topic to him, and one he couldn't avoid much once someone decided to ridicule him for being spoiled. He supposed he should have lavished in the subject and acted snooty about it if only to shut the person up, but he always got too annoyed to bother. He stopped walking and turned to face the dragon-girl.

"Because I don't care about the stupid shelter." His hands reached out to grab her face, but rather than grabbing it his pointer fingers extended and hooked around either corner of her mouth like fish hooks. He pulled her mouth/cheeks apart so she looked awfully goofy. He even managed a laugh. "Ahahaha!! Big mouth. You could fit a whole egg in your mouth! I'm surprised you're not a big fatty-!!" Now he was just spouting shit to purposely annoy her. He could have also made a rude comment concerning her big mouth and Othello, but he had some respect and knew it wasn't all that courteous to be vulgar in front of a girl. Esme taught him better than that..
..even if she could hardly be considered a girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yui

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:50 pm

She was frowning so deeply when he seized the corners of her mouth. She stared at him, wide-eyed and furious at the fact that he was touching her. "Big mouth?!" She repeated even though it didn't sound like that at all, thanks to his hands. "Let go!" She yelled, smacking his hands away. "Eugh.." She continued, emphasizing that his hands tasted gross. Like dirt and other strange things that she didn't even want to think about. "If anyone would be a fatty, it'd be you! Spoiled brat." She sneered, rubbing at the corner of her mouth with her hand. "I bet Esme feeds you all kinds of sweets, like a big baby. Is that what you are to her? Her baby?"

For some reason, she doubted that Esme ever had relations with him. Not just because he was dumb and fluffy-looking, not to mention a gryphon, but she seemed like a lady and not someone that would fraternize with her pets. Othello was certainly uppity and whatnot, but he proved to her that he was a pervert underneath all of that silk and velvet. Othello was certain that she was close with the gryphon, but Yui never believed it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enki

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:33 am

"Her baby?" He echoed, making such a face. He wasn't offended, no..he was actually thinking about it. She was definitely like a mother to him for a while, if not still, but being presented with a question like that..
"No, she doesn't really give me treats, but we had tea earlier." He answered truthfully despite the conditions and manner in which it was asked. She was obviously trying to annoy him instead of draw random trivia regarding himself and Esme out. "Are you asking because that's how you want Othello to be?" He lifted his eyebrows. "You don't have a lot to be jealous of, I think.."

"Unless you're some kinda girl-liker." He said with a smirk, unknowingly alluding to his and the noble's relationship, though they didn't technically have one. They just had a few..moments. He was just trying to ruffle her feathers scales. Turning back around and intentionally smacking at her knees with his tail, he took a huge step forward and progressed onwards like a big shot. "Did you wanna go drink tea or something? Esme showed me how to make it earlier. It's real easy... I bet you have no idea how!" Alternatively, he was going to suggest she should take a bath and that he would help, but that was incredibly perverted and he didn't want her to think anything odd about him. He just wanted to make her feel bad about stinking of flowers. Nothing like making a little girl self-conscious over..nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yui

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:43 am

"Don't be nasty." She snapped back, looking disgusted as well as annoyed in regards to what he said about liking girls. If there was anything that she liked less than boys then it was girls. The vast majority of girls were soft and meek and that fact alone was beyond annoying to Yui. At least boys knew how to get dirty and have a good fist-fight every now and again.

It was only then did she realize what he was saying and that changed her outlook on him completely. She was left staring at the gryphon with half a mind to yank his tail off while practically ignoring what he said about tea. "You sure talk a lot about Esme, don't you?" Even though he didn't bring her up a whole lot. His expression would change whenever he'd mention her name, she'd pick up the change every time regardless of whether he was doing it on purpose or not. "I don't suppose you two make kissy-faces at each other, she seems too high class for a silly gryphon like you anyway." She said that last bit with a wide enough grin to expose her pointy canines.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enki

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:49 am

"Don't be close-minded." He shot back, smiling to himself as he progressed along. He assumed she was talking about having girl-crushes. What else could she be referring to? She was probably too young to even know what she preferred..really..he was amused by the whole situation.

Though he felt anything but when she teased him about Esme. He was more concerned with the last point she made than any accusation of an affair. He frowned, subconsciously, but at least he was in front of her so it'd likely go unseen. "Of course we don't.." He mumbled. His posture was probably enough to affirm she'd hit a nerve.
But..he didn't quite believe it! Esme said she liked him and proved it every now and then. His status didn't matter too much and he knew he was precious to her. Even if she didn't want to shack up with him, he was still happy he meant a lot to her. It was something he accepted over the past while in solitude. "Don't assume we act the same as you and Othello..!" He countered, desiring a subject-change ASAP. Moping in front of her was unacceptable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yui

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:41 am

It was obvious, judging from his reaction that she hit a soft spot with her Esme comments. She didn't honestly believe that the gryphon had a secret affair with his owner, thus when he proceeded to deny such a thing then she didn't press the matter. She probably wouldn't have even believed it if he tried to say that he and Esme were lovers and would have only assumed that he was trying to show off.
She rolled her eyes for the tenth time during their interaction, but she quickly bristled up with his last statement. "I never said that!" She snapped, a little too quickly. Even she realized that that was a suspicious response, thus she proceeded to cover it up. "If anyone is more high class than Esme then it's Othello. Only a retard would think otherwise." She did believe that Othello was classy and all of that, but he had issues.

Maybe Esme was the same way and the gryphon was only covering it up because he was embarrassed? It made sense to her, but was it really all that important? She shouldn't care if the noble abused her pet behind closed doors as that seemed like that the norm around here. But it bothered her, in a weird way. Naturally, as Othello's methods of punishment were weird and unnerving, but she couldn't understand why she got angry at the thought of the gryphon receiving the same treatment.
She shook her head, willing to change the subject. "You learned how to make tea? How hard can that be, you only have to boil water."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enki

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:50 am

"What did you say?!" He was practically ready to jump down her throat. Saying something like that..insinuating Othello was better than Esme and THEN saying thinking otherwise was..retarded?! He wanted to smack her, but she was a girl so..that would be pretty bad. Even in their realm, it wasn't appropriate to beat up a girl.
Unless you were a guard, or she really really deserved it..he figured.
He could have gotten really dramatic about her Esme comment. It wasn't nice to bad mouth nobles, in fact she probably broke some kinda rule in doing so. But he wouldn't want to hear about the repercussion..even if it was Esme. He inadvertently insulted Othello all the time, and he didn't want to be seriously penalized for it. That would make him dislike the aristocrat even further. He didn't have a burning hatred for him yet, and he'd prefer if it stayed like that.

"You'd better watch your mouth when you talk about Esme." Was all he offered in the end. "And only a retard would think that's all you had to do to make tea." He paused at the end of the corridor, glancing either way down the next hall as if he was watching for oncoming traffic. "Your tea must taste like nothing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yui

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:41 am

She wasn't expecting him to lash out as he did, but it only made her all the more suspicious. Even though she got defensive about Othello whenever she caught someone bad-mouthing him (not that there was a whole lot of that), she knew that that didn't automatically mean that she had a crush on him. She doubted that their occasional..confrontations could even be considered as a secret relationship anyway. They were a way to punish her and there was nothing fun and couple-y about it.

"Whatever." She said, rolling her eyes once again. "That's how they made at the tea at the shelter, they boiled water then poured a bunch of leaves in it. I don't know about you, but stretching out something as simple as that is retarded." Thus, she was insinuating that Esme was retarded as well as her gryphon. She was trying to push his buttons by being snarky, but it wasn't like he was being all that polite to her either. She was surprised how they were even on speaking terms. Then again, didn't he come here to show her something?

"Weren't you going to show me something? Why are you even here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:45 am

After Enki departed and she settled on a prank, she immediately went to work on it. It didn't take a whole lot of thought and planning, she just needed to figure out how to enter Othello's castle undetected. His castle was usually swarming with guards, but she wasn't particularly worried if one of two managed to catch sight of her. She doubted that Othello would automatically assume that she was behind the prank and with Enki distracting his pet, he was safe behind the alibi that he was with the girl the entire time.

By being sneaky and overall stealthy, she accomplished to enter the castle unnoticed. She was carrying a pot that she had filled to the brim with mud. She would have preferred something smellier and more liable to stain, but she didn't have a huge time frame to go searching for something that fell under such a category. Thus, she set the pot of mud on top of Othello's bedroom doorframe. He was asleep at the time, luckily, but he was in for a big surprise whenever he woke up.

Once that was taken care of, she immediately went on a search for Enki. She would have liked to stay and watch the prank unfold, however, she had to find her gryphon first. She passed through several corridors, calling his name and asking guards if they happened to see him and Othello's pet passing by anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enki

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:26 am

That was it!!!
As soon as she decided to stress how retarded everyone but her was, he whipped around, glared, ran the short distance between them and completely plowed into her, tackling her to the ground unceremoniously. Even he ended up busting a knee just from that, but it didn't matter. Right away her arms were sought out and pinned. He was pretty angry, but not angry enough to really really hurt her. "Quit it, alright?!"

His face was rather close to hers in an effort to be more appealing..but he didn't look very scary at all. He hadn't any pointed teeth or horns or anything else that would make him look intimidating, even if he was awfully mad. "The shelter's different from here! She's not retarded and if you say that again I'll.." He lifted his head suddenly, ears perked and his head tilted like a dog. He could have sworn he just heard Esme calling for him.

Thinking it might have been in his head, he twisted his attention back down at the girl beneath him. But he couldn't remember what he was going on about.
"...Idiot!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yui

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:34 am

She certainly wasn't expecting to get tackled. She yelled from the shock and suddenness of it all as her back slammed against the marble floor. She was used to being manhandled like the little ruffian that she was, but she honestly didn't expect such treatment from someone like fluffy. She stared at the gryphon, her large, fiery eyes wide like sauce-pans and her tiny eyebrows so furrowed that they were shaped in a perfect 'V'. "ARE YOU MENTAL?!" She practically screamed in his face. "GET OFF ME!!"

Despite all that screaming, she picked up on a foreign voice that sounded from what seemed like a few halls down. She briefly glanced in the direction, unable to make out the name that the voice was calling out for. "The heck..?" She mumbled, more to herself than the RETARD above her. Her attention shifted back to the boy just as he proceeded to call her an idiot and she tilted her head away from his, baring her baby teeth like a small dog would when irritated. "You're the one attacking people like some sort of a crazy person!"

Her arms then proceeded to twist and squirm, attempting to free themselves from the gryphon's hold. "Moron!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:35 am

Thanks to the guards, she was pointed in the right direction of where Enki and Othello's pet were. She was in no rush, so she merely walked at a comfortable pace as the guards that stood at practically every corner watched her in their peripheries. She didn't want to look suspicious to them, thus she acted like she was merely here on business. Even was aware of the fact that Othello was currently asleep, thus it was silent enough that a pin-drop could be heard throughout the corridors.

When she rounded a corner, she promptly picked up on the yells that reverberated off the hallway walls. It sounded like a young girl's voice, thus she immediately assumed it belonged to Othello's dragon. Finally finding a reason to rush, she hurried toward the source and stumbled upon the two. She glanced between Enki and the girl briefly, her eyebrows raising ever so slowly. Naturally, she didn't understand the reasoning behind this, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to ask or not. "Oh.."

Taking on an authoritative stance, she placed her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow at the gryphon. "Enki, I've been looking all over for you. Come, we are heading home at once." She motioned for him with her hand, indicating that he approach her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enki

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:15 am

Her insults were LAME in his opinion, and just as he opened his mouth to shout at her..as he was already struggling to keep her pinned, Esme showed up. At first he was shocked; despite hearing her, he wasn't expecting her to suddenly show up, not to mention he was straddling Othello's pet. It probably looked like he was about to kill her. Hopefully Esme knew he wasn't..going to! Besides, he already told her how stupid and annoying this dragon-brat was. Obviously she would understand why he was trying to..shut her up!

He only stuck his tongue out at Yui, then quickly gathered himself onto his feet and practically jogging over to Esme. She didn't look very pleased with him, but she couldn't be mad at him over..dumbface over there. He didn't speak, though he wanted to introduce her to Yui as the noble stated earlier that she had yet to meet Othello's dragon, but he thought it would be out of line. Not to mention, his master wasn't a retard and probably gathered who this girl was.

Without even questioning it, his extended hide formed so that she could mount him. Again, a great distance wouldn't be covered but it was important to cater to Esme regardless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:07 am

She wasn't truly mad at him, even though she probably looked that way. She watched as Enki approached her and continued to do so as his form elongated before shifting her attention to the girl. Despite the fact that she was wearing elegant, yet simple robes and smelled of perfume, she still managed to have a peasant-like air about her. She could probably take a guess at what her past must have been like and would be able to hit the nail on the head. She looked like she had been through a lot, judging by she stance and how she held herself. In all honesty, she was surprised that Othello would pick someone like her. Although it probably had a lot to do with the fact that she was a dragon.

"Hello. Yui, I presume?" She asked the girl with raised eyebrows. "I'll be taking Enki back now, you two can play together another time." It was evident that they weren't playing, but saying 'you can fight another time' wouldn't make much sense. She approached the gryphon once he finished transforming and mounted onto his back. She didn't immediately assume that Enki was attacking her, though it certainly looked that way. She would have to tell him later to control his temper solely because he was still on thin ice with the whole accident ordeal and it wouldn't do his reputation any favors if he wrestled with a neighbor pet and accidentally hurt her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yui

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:08 am

She had only realized that Esme barged in on them when she started talking and her attention quickly shifted to the lady. Esme was taller than what she had imagined and a lot..prettier, but her hair was far too long!! She almost missed the gryphon sticking his tongue out at her and she quickly scrambled to her feet now that he was no longer pinning her down. She didn't say anything, but glanced between the two in mild uncertainty. Was the gryphon in trouble? She hoped that he was, judging by the woman's demeanor and stance. She didn't seem all at nice and she hadn't even seen her for more than a minute.

Feeling awkward, she didn't really respond when the woman spoke to her. She merely nodded, glancing between the green-haired lady and the moron. She was tempted to offer Enki a rude gesture or something of that caliber, but she wanted until the woman's back was turned until doing so. She hoped that he wouldn't be around to 'play' or anything of that sort. He was annoying beyond all recognition. In fact, she would prefer to have guards as company rather than his annoying self.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   

Back to top Go down

I'll be your friend
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next