Hereafter

Of all the inhabitants of the inferno, none but Lucifer knows that hell is hell, and the secret function of purgatory is to make of heaven an effective reality.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I'll be your friend

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Esme

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:12 am

Quietly, she waited as he went to tie the laces of the dress. Maybe they shouldn't be tying them since she'd probably take it right back off. Now that she had been in it for a minute or so, she was beginning to realize that the thing wasn't all that comfortable and especially now that it was being tightened. It felt like it was squeezing her chest and waist to a smaller size. Naturally, she had no idea that that was the fashion of that time, to have a waist like an hour-glass. She never would have imagined it. For someone who wore nothing but loose-fitting robes all her life, the mere idea was highly improbable. "It's alright, you don't have to knot i..."

Her voice trailed off. That was probably due to Enki's hand moving to rest against the nape of her neck. She didn't see it, but she could feel as he rested against her shoulder and hair. Her eyes flitted to the shoulder where he was leaning, but she could only make out his fluffy blue hair. She didn't know what to say or if she should even say anything. It was her fault if he was being affectionate since he probably assumed that she was...goading him on in a subtle and indirect way. That wasn't her intention really and now that she was being confronted with it, she couldn't help but accept it as it came.

Her hand extend over her opposite shoulder and felt at his hand tentatively. Admittedly, she felt strange. She wouldn't have been able to put it into words, let alone a coherent sentence. Thus, she remained quiet for now. Her gaze remained fixed on his hair just in case his eyes should find hers soon. Today was proving to be very eventful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enki

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:16 am

He wasn't sure why, but her counter-action, even though it seemed affectionate in turn, acted more like a repellent. He pulled his hand back in record timing and proceeded to back away from Esme, as if she were rabid. "Uhhhhmmm..!" He didn't do anything wrong, no, but it was obvious he was having dirty thoughts and whatnot. That was disrespectful and beneath him. Of course, he was simply jumping to conclusions and after having kissed the woman who owned him, one would expect him to act less skittish and agitated. Not such the case here.

"I didn't mean anything by that, I was just.." He scratched awkwardly at his own nape, keeping his gaze directed at the floor — at his feet. That was safe. It was as if Esme was standing there naked before him. "I gotta go, I forgot something – I forgot I had to do something, I mean. It's private..so..!" He didn't want her following him, that would just worsen the situation considering he had nothing to do. Maybe check on the egg? That was important. He hadn't spent so much time away from it since he first found it.
So he wasn't fully lying.

From there, he made for the door, not bothering to look up even once at the noble. "But, uh, if you need me, just..you know? Right." He probably had an erection.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:13 am

She had opened her mouth to speak, but she was left speechless again when he, without any reason or warning, backed away from her. In all honesty, she wasn't expecting this sort of reaction. At least, not now after they shared a few mouth-to-mouth kisses. She turned halfway so she could eye him properly, raising her eyebrows slightly to match the look of confusion that was displayed quite evidently on her features. Her gaze wasn't met since he was trying his best to avoid her eyes and succeeded in doing so. Despite his abruptness, she didn't say anything nor did she try to stop him from leaving. Not at first.

It didn't take her very long to figure out that he was probably embarrassed about the heated, yet brief interaction that had just played out. This is why she was trying to avoid it. Well, not avoid it necessarily, but why she didn't wish to initiate anything. She figured that he was just too young for this sort of thing. His skittishness seemed like a product of his juvenile age. If they were to have an intimate relationship then it'd probably be best if she waited until he had aged a bit more. That seemed like the correct thing to do, right?

"Enki.." She called in a serious tone of voice. She was facing him completely now and those large golden orbs were determined to meet the boy's blue ones. She raised a hand, gesturing for him to return to her. "Come here." She announced just in case he didn't see her. She doubted that he had anything that he had forgotten to do and was almost certain that he was using that as an excuse. "Whatever awaits you can do so for another minute or so."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enki

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:10 pm

He couldn't continue on his way now that Esme asked him to stay. As much as he would have liked to simply run off, it was against everything he was here for. His ears, which were normally sticking upright and alert were now pressed to the top of his hair. He wasn't anticipating a lecture or to be yelled at, but he sure looked it.
Actually, being shouted at for suddenly abandoning Esme wouldn't have been 'out there'. It just wasn't something she was prone to doing. If she wasn't pissed with him for trying to kill them both way back when, he wasn't sure what would ever make her truly angry at him.

Still, he was too embarrassed to face her, so he stood mere feet from the exit studying the door fixedly. What could he say that would suggest he absolutely had to leave at that very moment? He could say he had to use the bathroom, but then she would expect him to return and at the moment..he'd have preferred being alone. "I..have to stay here." He shuffled from foot to foot, extending his wings in a droopy manner out of habit. Trying to set up a shield between himself and Esme to ease the awkwardness he was currently experiencing.

"It's cooler over here so..I can still hear you though." He added a slight chuckle to that. "I have to go to the bathroom, and then I wanna see if Othello got whacked, but I also have to do something else..like, uhh.." He tried to explain himself, knowing she'd be asking what his problem was. "A present, for you..! Ahaha.. it was supposed to be a big surprise but.. no big deal! Right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:26 am

Of course, she wasn't going to yell at him or do anything of that nature. For some reason, she couldn't just take his leave just like that.. abruptly and inexplicably. She also didn't like how he was all of a sudden embarrassed of her, himself, or whatever the reason may be. The conflict she was feeling earlier about them was fading now as an idea formed inside her head on what to do about all of this. She noted how he was trying to hide from her and although it was sort of cute, it made her want his attention all the more. "Enki.."

She closed the gap between them. If he wasn't going to come to her then she would just go to him. She wasn't sure what he was trying to say about the present and whatnot, but she figured he was just trying to excuse himself out of the room. The reason as to why...well, she wanted to know. "I didn't do something wrong, did I?" She asked in a rhetorical sort of way. When she reached him, she extended a hand for his chin and tilted his face toward her.

A smile was offered, but that wasn't the only thing. She brushed her thumb ever so lightly across his lower lip. She wasn't sure why she did that, but she didn't try to take it back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enki

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:30 pm

When she approached, he felt sort of bad about not heading over to her since she asked him to and..he just stood there. No, it wasn't like she had to go through an obstacle course to get to him but it made him feel guilty. The feeling only worsened with her inquiry, as did his discomfort. "No! You didn't say anything, why would you t.." He attempted to have a look at her finger, but was unsuccessful. It was enough to silence him, but his mind was congested with thoughts and impulses he should take. Part of him wanted to hug her - most of him actually, but there was a small part of him that wanted to twist away and hide.

Normally he'd take advantage of Esme bringing herself so close to him, but it was different now. He didn't particularly like it. "You didn't that's all." He finalized, trying to sound natural with Esme's finger pressing on his bottom lip. Speaking against it was sort of like..kissing it though, which predictably made him flush all the more. He might end up sweating soon. He swallowed nervously, feeling something nonexistent clot up in his throat.

He didn't reciprocate physical interaction or try doing anything touchy-feely at all. Not to say Esme was trying to start something like that, but it would have been typical for him to try when she was opening herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:27 am

Golden eyes studied the gryphon with mild intrigue. She didn't look angry, confused, or sad. In fact, she looked pretty neutral. She didn't feel rather confused about this whole situation as it was pretty uncommon for him to act this way with her. Still, boys of this age were unpredictable. Youth was unpredictable in general, thus it wasn't a big surprise that he was suddenly shy with her. She noticed his flushed features, but didn't comment on it. If anything would make him more uncomfortable then it'd be pointing out the fact that he was uncomfortable. Although..

"I see." She began, blinking a few times. Silence followed, but was broken before the pause strung out too long. "You don't have to be shy with me.." Although she was contradicting her decision from earlier, her lips pushed against the other's in a soft, yet sudden kiss. Her eyes closed immediately on contact and her head tilted to the side somewhat to extend their newly initiated kiss for as long as possible. The hand that rested against the boy's lower lip shifted to the nape of his neck where she mimicked his actions from earlier.

If he was feeling uncomfortable before, she was certain that he was feeling even more so now. She was trying to break through that barrier and this was the only way that might work. Of course, she wasn't used to seducing young boys and was, in reality, a novice in the practice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enki

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:51 am

He watched her in return, unable to even guess at what she might have been thinking. She could obviously see straight through his lies about having to go do things. He would have told her before. But he felt dumb about over reacting to..well, something really innocent like lacing up a dress. She would think he was some premature rapist or secret pervert. Just when he was about to deny feeling shy and stress that he had to use the toilet, she kissed him. It wasn't just any kiss either, like a peck or something your mom would give you.

His hands, hesitant as always, slowly lifted to take either side of her face. He didn't push her back, but only held on - like some support. He was careful not to push too hard or she'd get the wrong impression, plus he didn't want to hurt her (AGAIN!!!). His mouth pursed against hers this time, unlike last where he felt disinclined to be affectionate with her as he was feeling sour about her..friendship with fishface. Anyway.
He was kissing her in return, and not showing any signs of shying away. His wings even bent around both himself and Esme, just enough to pass her hips but not touch them.

Did he really want to put himself in this position again? It was none of his business what Esme did with that other guy; maybe it was all for show, or maybe she loved him but not in the same sense, and that what she felt towards him was more..passionate? Maybe if he were older he'd understand better, but for now he didn't want to think too much on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:18 am

In the back of her mind, she was sort of expecting him to push her away or try to wriggle himself out of the kiss. Obviously, she would have let him go if he made it clear to her that he wasn't interested, but that didn't seem like the case. In fact, it was quite the opposite She felt as his hands cupped her face and as his lips pursed against her own. Part of her knew that she would draw out a reaction like this while the vast majority of her had absolutely no idea. He was so young though that it was hard to tell..even if they kissed before.

Her tongue extended past her lips to tentatively brush against his lower lip. Initially, she felt like she was being too forward, yet she didn't retract or otherwise break away from their kiss. She may have been trying to get the gryphon to relax prior to this moment, however, she suspected that she was only making the situation more..heated now. Not only that, but she was acting off her own impulses as well. Maybe she was like everyone else deep down. She leaned forward slightly and pressed her chest against his own in an attempt to be closer. She mimicked his actions from earlier by placing her hand against his jaw. Thanks to their bodies touching, she could feel his heart beating like a drum in his chest.

In all reality, she wasn't even thinking about Raijin. She hadn't since Enki ran his fingers along the nape of her neck. It wasn't that long ago really, but it was uncommon considering that anything sexual reminded her of him. Not now though and probably not for a while. She wasn't imagining that Enki was him or anything like that though she never really had to begin with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enki

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:42 pm

He was still pretty sloppy, even if he was acting timid. Sure, he wanted this and he had the libido of an earthly teenager, but he was sloppy nonetheless. His hands started trailing to the end of her jaw, the ultimately settled on the crook of her neck - both of them, on either side. He didn't want to interfere with the kiss by having his hands pressing against her face. If he hadn't popped a BONER a second ago, he definitely did the moment her tongue made contact with his mouth..and even further, when her chest pressed to his. Soft and cushiony..

His forehead was getting all sweaty as his lips parted to accept the muscle treading his bottom lip. He was momentarily clueless, but eventually his own tongue lifted to flick up against the green-haired woman's. He didn't feel as if they'd ever gone this far before, which was making him insanely nervous but she was sort of..leading him, so he hadn't much to worry about so long as he reciprocated the actions presented by her. Though he might bore her if he did that. There was so much he had to worry about, he hadn't realized it until now.
But that was pretty appropriate.

For now, he only pressed up against her in return, personally content with how things were rolling along for now. He would go along with anything, as long as Esme was game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll be your friend   

Back to top Go down

I'll be your friend
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5