Hereafter

Of all the inhabitants of the inferno, none but Lucifer knows that hell is hell, and the secret function of purgatory is to make of heaven an effective reality.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

spaces to fill

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Esme

PostSubject: Re: spaces to fill   Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:55 am

She nodded in response to his suggestion, relieved at the fact that he wasn't departing just yet. Even though she was worried about Enki, the thought of Raijin staying for a little while longer brought her some comfort. It always did even though she knew it to be temporary. She accepted his kiss and nodded her head. "Thank you." That was all she said in response to the shark as she brushed her hands across his shoulders. She owed him for this.

With that, she headed for the exit. She ended up departing from her palace at a steady, rather slow pace. She still had a lot of time to reach the gate and there was no real reason to rush out of the house. Not only that, but she was taking her time due to the fact that she was hoping that she'd catch a glimpse of the gryphon somehow..somewhere.

Naturally, she didn't see him as she made her way down the hallways that connected to each other like a maze inside of her castle. She arrived to the entrance of her home with a weary sigh, offering the neighboring castles a quick glance over. Othello lived nearby her as did the other nobles that were a notch or two beneath them. They were the only ones that hadn't yet paired up with a mate; she couldn't help but wonder if she'd ever be able to find one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yui

PostSubject: Re: spaces to fill   Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:08 am

Orange eyes remained fixated on the sleeping form for a little while longer. She wasn't quite sure what was so interesting about watching the noble sleep, but it was kind of creepy and she knew that she wouldn't have liked it if anyone did the same with her. Of course, it was only after a blue-haired boy managed to pop his head over the banister did she manage to wrench her gaze away from her new owner. Her fiery eyes settled on the fluffy, soft-looking gryphon with an arched brow.

"Eugh!" He was bleeding from the nose it seemed, but she couldn't fathom how or why. It wasn't like she was naked or anything so it couldn't have been caused from anything perverted. Still, the mystery behind his injured nose seemed a lot less important than the question concerning just who this was. The noble couldn't have owned more than one pet?! Suddenly, she felt a little jealous.

"Me?!" She countered, jumping back as he fell over unto his face. This kid seemed seriously clumsy and the reason behind his bloody nose didn't seem like such a puzzle anymore. "I live here." It certainly felt strange saying that, but she didn't sound very hesitant. She felt like this was her territory now even though nothing really belonged to her. If anything, she belonged to the noble.

"Who're you anyway? Sneaking into people's bedrooms... You've got some nerve."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enki

PostSubject: Re: spaces to fill   Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:38 am

"I wasn't sneaking anywhere!" Came a quick rebuttal, his face twisting into a cringe to further his case. He wasn't! Let alone sneaking into someone's – a little girl's bedroom. He swiped a forearm under his nose and righted himself as quickly as possible. "I've never seen you around, so why would I know who you were?!"

She was acting as if she was someone important, and he was raking his brain to see if he could recall who, exactly, she was. These were Othiel's quarters, so she must have worked for him. That was the only reason why nobles kept people around..unless she was a friend, like that obnoxious fish-fellow.
Though, if this was an 'entry' to the devil's bedroom, and he was keeping this girl there, did that mean she was his lover? That would have made sense, considering how mad she was that he didn't recognize her..or whatever! Maybe if he heard her name he'd remember.

But, asking would have probably further annoyed her. He brought a hand to his chin, tapping it in thought as additional blood surged out through a nostril.

"..nnn..nope. I don't remember anything about you." He was tempted to blame yesterday's accident, but was wary of bringing that nightmare up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yui

PostSubject: Re: spaces to fill   Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:08 pm

She crossed her arms over one another, her over-sized sleeves making the action somewhat difficult. She was generally pretty uppity in her mannerisms, but now that she belonged to one of the most important figures in Sheol, she couldn't help but act the part. However, she had no idea that she was currently speaking to someone who was practically equal to her. Then again, all owned pets (even if they belonged to nobles) were unvarying in terms of status. Now that he was upright, she was able to get a better look at him. He looked awful; he had a few bruises here and there, his wings were clipped.. not to mention his face was puffy from his recent injury. She could only wonder just what this kid had gotten into.

A frown followed his statement. Of course he wouldn't know her, she only arrived here yesterday! "I'm Othello's pet. Yui." She announced as if it were necessary. She left out the fact that she was new. She couldn't help but notice that he ignored her question completely though, but she didn't repeat herself. Instead, she glanced over her shoulder at the noble who appeared as if he was still asleep..surprisingly. She didn't want this dumb kid to wake him up hence her following course of action.

"Quit your blabbing. You're gonna wake him up." She said, pulling him by the arm. She was making her way back over to the balcony; she could have headed for the door, but she was more than certain that there were guards standing outside the door of her master's bedroom. She doubted that they'd allow a strange gryphon and herself leave the premises without asking a few questions.

She stepped onto the banister, balancing on it much like a cat would. She examined the area below them with narrow eyes in an attempt to judge just how long the jump was. "You can't fly, can you?" She asked, shifting her gaze to his clipped wings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enki

PostSubject: Re: spaces to fill   Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:34 pm

Huh! So she was just a pet? Relieved, he allowed himself to be pulled along..making a sincere effort not to trip over his own feet as he was. Having never seen this girl before, so was a delayed sense of skepticism on the subject of her purpose here. She could have been a spy! Or a thief. His rounded eyebrows furrowed as they came to a halt.

"Yeah, well I'm Esme's pet and I've never seen you before!" Even though he hadn't accused her of being deceitful, it was certainly in his tone. Though, it was rare that someone was able to break into their castle; in fact, he couldn't recall anyone ever doing that before. There were plenty of guards – too many in his opinion. One of them was bound to have seen him smash his face out there just a little bit ago, come to think of it..

He shook his head, refocusing his attention on the problem at hand. "Forget about flying. When did he take you in? He didn't have any pets last I heard..!" He was acting as though Othiel never owned anyone prior to this moment. There was no reason for him to be wary of this girl, but he was. Maybe because she looked real young, or maybe..despite how cleaned up she was, she still looked peasent-y.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yui

PostSubject: Re: spaces to fill   Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:33 am

Still balanced on the banister, she rounded on him as if he were calling her vulgar names. Even if he didn't say anything blatantly rude, she could hear the insinuation in his tone. "Oh really?! You mean you're the one who nearly killed your owner just from acting like a complete dunderhead?!" A smirk appeared across her face, revealing a pair slightly sharpened canines. "He told me about you." Her statement wasn't necessarily true, but she didn't think that mattered. It was no wonder why her owner didn't want a gryphon. Come to think of it, this was the boy she was supposed to show up?

"He took me in yesterday, for your information." She added with a slightly arched brow. "If anything I should have you arrested for breaking and entry. Even if you belong to Esme." She said her name in a rather sing-song tone of voice, remembering the false fact that her owner seemed to have a crush on her. Everyone seemed to.

She faced the drop with determined eyes. "But I won't because I know what it's like." She didn't elaborate any further and grabbed for the gryphon's forearm again in a firm grasp. "Come on!" With that, she leaped from the banister like a jumper while keeping her grip on the boy's arm tight and unwavering. She probably scared the crap out of him by doing this, but she knew what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enki

PostSubject: Re: spaces to fill   Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:38 pm

He only made a face in response to her haughty attitude. So she was taken in yesterday..big deal! She was acting like some sort of hot shot. Maybe she had a right to, being chosen of everyone to work directly beneath a noble, but not with him. He was just as important. Maybe even moreso..since she was more..
Attractive! And he got in trouble quit often, Othello did, didn't he? He was never filled in properly on the details, but he was aware that Esme often had to cover for him, for whatever reason. He had his own ideas regarding Othello and his issues.

Before he could inform her that he wasn't scared of her dumb threats, he was pulled straight over the banister. Immediately, he didn't panic as the girl may have expected. Obviously she had some sort of flying ability; all of them did..but she might have been in a similar predicament, or a novice at flying..she was seemingly young after all. As his mind wandered he began scrambling a bit, clinging onto her with white knuckles. "..WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM? I DON'T WANNA GO WITH YOU ANYWHERE." With that, his wings began flapping wildly. The guards would definitely see this..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yui

PostSubject: Re: spaces to fill   Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:11 pm

It would have been a whole lot easier if she could just float to her destination without having to morph first. Her dragon form lacked wings, however, she still had the ability to fly. If only she retained that ability in her human form then this situation could have been dealt with more easily. She only offered the gryphon a grimace as he clung to her body like a koala and all protests went ignored. For a flier, he was certainly skittish.. in her opinion anyway. It only took a second of two for her to transform into a dragon as they plummeted to the ground; his flapping wings did help a little bit, but they were pretty high up regardless. Her now serpentine body curved through the area like a snake through water. She wasn't used to carrying passengers, thus the weight of the gryphon made her movements a little more jerky than they would have been normally.

She didn't aim for the ground like the gryphon might have expected and instead rocketed for the roof of the castle that was Othello's. She wanted to do this all night; flying, that is. She could have done so after the strange boy took his leave, but she figured that she might as well take him along with her. She had a few questions that needed answering and if he did belong to that Esme person, then she wanted to hear from the horse's mouth what being owned was like.

Clawed feet landed smoothly on the roof of the castle as shards of light broke away from Yui's body and dissipated into the air. Just as quickly as she was a dragon, she was a little girl again. "Calm down, I'm not gonna eat you." With that, she plopped onto her butt and faced the horizon. "I just didn't want you waking up the boss man. You wouldn't like it if some strange..kid crept into Esme's window, would you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enki

PostSubject: Re: spaces to fill   Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:51 pm

"I didn't think you were going to eat me, you're a horrible flier." He was still clinging to her even once she transformed back, but dropped onto his own bottom after a few awkward moments, then scrambled onto his feet. "I'm not just some strange kid either, you know?! I told you.."

Her attitude was so annoying. She was just trying to show off, obviously. He wasn't impressed that she was a stupid dragon, and who really cared if Othello woke up or not? Shouldn't he have been awake already? Esme was. They had stuff to do. Unless..for some reason, today was a lazy day..it might have been, all things considered. His eyebrows went tense for a moment, briefly recollecting what he witnessed earlier. They were probably having sex by now, especially since he was sort of hiding from Esme..

But that didn't matter! He didn't care! She still wanted him for a pet, so he didn't have a lot to complain over. Besides, she was much older than he was, what would she see in him? There were girls around his age who were perfectly attractive, who he could easily relate to, like this brat sitting before him for example! Not to say he thought she was pretty or even a little attractive in any way. She was so awful. "I want to go back down there." He motioned emphatically over the edge of the castle. "Unlike you, I have things to do. You're really annoying, by the way. You should find something to do instead of bug me." His other hand swiped at the blood across his upper lip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yui

PostSubject: Re: spaces to fill   Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:16 am

A brow arched at him when he commented on her flying. She glanced at his clipped wings, but didn't make any sort of statement against them. She didn't know the exact details about what had happened, but she knew that he had been taken in for punishment after his crash. It was obvious that they roughed him up a bit just by looking at him, but even if he was acting uppity there was no reason to remind him about the previous day's events. As much as that would have riled him up.

With that, she shifted her attention to the orangey horizon, momentarily pretending as if he wasn't there to ruin it. "No one's stopping you." She answered in response to his announcement that he had to leave. It didn't seem like he was up for a talk and she didn't even really do anything to make him act like such a whiner. She could fight boys if she really wanted to, she wasn't like the other girls. His final comment managed to get her attention though and she offered the fluffy gryphon a rather annoyed glare. "Bug you?!"

She stood up in an attempt to match his height, but she was still an inch or two shorter than he regardless of her efforts. "Who crawled through whose window? You know if anyone's annoying, it's you!" It must be the elevation because it seemed like the people in the upper crust of Sheol were temperamental. Although, she had quite a temper herself, but that couldn't be helped by a fire-breathing creature. "We're the same, aren't we? And you act like such a hothead."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enki

PostSubject: Re: spaces to fill   Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:33 pm

"You're the one acting like a hothead! Besides, I was just trying to get inside." Sure, he would have left, but he didn't want to repeat what happened seemingly five seconds ago. He could barely glide with his wings as they were, so he had little control of his movements. He wasn't about to test various gliding techniques up here..though it would be a good idea since there was a huge distance between where they were and the ground, but he didn't want her to watch. Pride aside, it was intimidating.

He would have simply elbowed her aside or made some rude remark about how badly she stunk (even though she didn't, not like anything foul at least) but she was a lady, as awful as she was. Such morals rarely prevented a male from striking a female in most cases here, especially if they were asking for it..but she really could have been worse. It wasn't worth it. "Esme's looking for me. So stop being annoying." He mumbled, supposing it wouldn't do any good no matter how many times he requested that she acted more pleasant. "Isn't Othello going to be mad when he finds you've left without being told?" He imagined the noble to be much stricter than Esme.

Eventually he stepped away from the shorter being, then crouched down at an edge of the roof and glanced over..just noting what he already knew. He was certain now that he didn't want to try anything from this height.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yui

PostSubject: Re: spaces to fill   Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:16 pm

She didn't know anything about this kid other than the fact that he belonged to Esme, yet she was liking him less and less by the second. "You more!" She remembered know why she didn't like gryphons a whole lot, they were such babies! She turned heel and faced away from him with that, crossing her arms over one another and sticking her nose into the air with emphasis. "Like I said, no one's stopping you." If he wanted to leave so bad then why didn't he?

She didn't say anything in response to what Othello might have thought. She didn't realize it at first, but he was probably right. She was most likely going to get scolded for leaving without his permission, but she didn't want to admit any of that and especially not to the gryphon. Thus, she pretended like she didn't hear him.

A few moments or so passed by before her curiosity got the better of her. She subtly glanced over her shoulder at him as he sat on the edge of the roof. Her nose wrinkled a bit as if she smelled something funny, but she didn't smell anything at all. Well, aside from her peony perfume. She turned around halfway all while keeping her arms crossed so she could watch him properly. It made sense that he wouldn't want to just leap off the roof of the highest tower and especially with clipped wings. Still, she arched an eyebrow as if she was waiting for him to do something spectacular.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enki

PostSubject: Re: spaces to fill   Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:21 am

He turned his head slowly and only offered a glare to the girl. She had to be either retarded or..really young, to not realize he wasn't going to nosedive over the edge with his wings in less than perfect condition. Even in perfect condition he would be wary, as he was still perfecting his skills.

Obviously.

Eventually he backed away from the edge, not really wanting another accident to occur so soon to his latest incident, and just stood there with his back towards the dragon, arms crossed at his chest. Maybe if he ignored her she would listen and drop him off somewhere. That, or abandon him. He would definitely tattle tail on her as soon as someone realized where he was. Which wouldn't take very long at all..with all the guards and such. Of course he was going to tattle tail on her regardless. But he wasn't going to speak a word of that and jeopardize a free ride in the process.
But this was quickly getting boring..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yui

PostSubject: Re: spaces to fill   Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:05 am

She would have taken him back down to ground-level or even Esme's castle for that matter, but she didn't like the tone he took with her earlier. He was going on about she was acting like nuisance when he couldn't have been more annoying his own self. Although, she was easily irriated by everything and everyone so it was sort of inevitable. She copied his actions and faced away from him, but it was only momentarily. At this rate, they were probably going to remain there all day. Several moments of silence followed where she remained with her gaze fixated on the sky above. She could have been flying for leisure right now, but instead she was stuck on a rooftop with an uppity gryphon.

Finally, she let out a long, exasperated sigh and turned back toward him, only to see that he was still facing away from her. "You know, if you weren't such an idiot then I would have taken you back down already."

Almost soundless footsteps led her to where the gryphon boy was standing. Upon reaching him, she annoyingly nudged him with her elbow. "But I'll make an exception. Just as long as you don't climb into anymore windows." She walked to the very edge of the roof, balancing on her toes as if she were a ballerina or something. With that, she glanced over her shoulder at him as if waiting for him to grab a hold of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enki

PostSubject: Re: spaces to fill   Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:56 pm

..Fat chance! When she elbows him she pretty much gave him an internal heart attack. He kept that on the downlow, but his facial expression proved he wasn't pleased. "Just go away." He demanded with a wrinkled nose. "Don't act like I need your help to get down, because I don't! You can't even fly very well." And he had every right to shove her in return..but still kept his hands to himself.

Rather than doing anything defensive, he stomped a ways away from her, clear to the opposite end of the roof. He promptly dropped onto his butt from there and curled his tail around himself, tapping the end of it irritably against the roof. All he had to do was shout for a bit and someone would come get him, then he could get her some real deep shit. Abandoning a noble's flightless pet on the roof had to merit some horrible consequence.

He found himself grinning with that. Never before had he met someone and disliked them so quickly..except for maybe that shark fellow, though he didn't get to meet him yet..
Today was just awful, and it barely even began yet. Whenever he managed to get off this roof, he was going to stay in his room until tomorrow morning. He could probably sleep until then if he really wanted, even though he wasn't very tired..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yui

PostSubject: Re: spaces to fill   Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:56 am

Now he was really making her upset. She flashed a glare at him as he walked away to the other end of the roof. If that's how he wanted to be then that was fine with her! She faced the drop that was directly in front of her, not at all worried about how far down it went. She wasn't accustomed to flying since she rarely did any of that back at the adoption place, but she definitely wasn't scared of heights. She was too confident in her flight skills to be worried about something like that. Only giving him a 'tch', she leaped of the side of the building in a nose-dive, her hair and gown flying behind her at rapid speed. She didn't waste any time in morphing and was soon a serpent-shaped dragon, skimming across the sky like a whip.

Of course, the boy didn't abandon her thoughts. Not to say she was worried about him, no, she was just curious about how he was going to get back down. It didn't take long for her to realize that she might get in trouble for leaving him up there and that thought alone was enough to send her zooming back. Othello had just taken her in and she didn't want a dumb boy to ruin it for her.

There wasn't any sort of warning for him before she came shooting up the side of the castle, claws extended and all. She took a firm grasp of both shoulders with said birdlike claws, all while trying to be careful and not puncture his skin at all. With that, she zoomed back into the air, zig-zagging through the open sky like a dragonfly. She was heading for what she believed to be Esme's castle, but she was going to leave him at ground level. Their combined weight was a little more than what she had anticipated, but the fact that they were descending wasn't a big deal. That's what she meant to do anyway!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enki

PostSubject: Re: spaces to fill   Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:38 pm

He was just about to shout for a guard to come help him (as though he wouldn't be heard by the dragon-girl, which would obviously foil his plot) when she grabbed him by the shoulders and took off with him. He let out an "AUUGHHHH???!!!" as some awful sensation overtook his stomach, like butterflies but way worse. He probably would have emptied the contents of his stomach if anything was inside.

"Wha..WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? I DON'T WANT YOUR STUPID HELP." The butterfly-ish sensation never left his insides as she twisted her way through the sky. If she was going to carry him somewhere, she could have at least put him on her back..or something. He was making lagged jerky-motions due to her awful way of flying, which was making everything so much worse!!!

Cheesed off, he started swinging himself a bit, like how you would 'pump' on a swing kinda, until his legs swing up high enough to hook a leg around the side of her body. He attempted to stretch his tail across her underside and loop it around the opposite end, but he was finding that to be somewhat difficult. What an awful little girl!! She probably had a crush on him even!! Why else would she have picked him off the castle top and be carrying him to Esme's?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yui

PostSubject: Re: spaces to fill   Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:04 am

His jerking around wasn't really helping her keep steady. However, she obviously didn't try and shake him or else he might've fallen...then she really would have gotten into trouble! She offered him a slight snarl in response to his yelling, but that was all. Her claws remained tight around him even though his leg and tail managed to find themselves around him. She just didn't want to take any chances because he was acting like he had never flew before in his life. If she didn't think he was skittish before she certainly thought so now.

As they neared Esme's palace, she began to descend further and further until she was only few feet off the ground. Still, she was moving at an alarming rate. She dodged bushes and trees a split second before smacking into them and swirled over and over like a whirlwind. It was true, she was a 'messy' flier, but just as long as she didn't run into anything then she was perfectly content with her manner of flight. Mere seconds away from the broad side of the palace, she skidded to a stop against a patch of grass, kicking up dirt and whatnot to keep herself from ramming into the building. The sudden halt managed to roll them though and her serpentine body must have squished the gryphon a few times before they finally came to a stop.

Acting like that was all part of the plan, she got to her feet and shook her head like a dog. She deemed that it was probably safe to let go of him, now that they were on the ground and all and did just that. She snorted at him with that, her long whiskers twitching irritably. "Big baby."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enki

PostSubject: Re: spaces to fill   Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:41 pm

Awful awful, he was sort of wishing those guards really beat him senseless and locked him up somewhere. It was certainly better than being manhandled by this wannabe dragon..thing! Flying snake's more like it, and by flying..well..she was horrible at it, that was for sure. It couldn't have been stressed enough. And just when he thought the worst of it came to pass, his nostrils were full of dirt and he felt like he was being crushed to death. His leg released her, as did his tail, and he inhaled with his mouth, then snorted out through his nose.

"You nearly crushed me to death!!" He was going to call her fat, but there were people listening, probably, and he didn't want to look bad when he was trying to get her in trouble. He might be accused of picking on her first. Girls were always given the benefit of the doubt..

Still picking his nose, he moved several feet away from her and dusted himself off with his free hand. It probably looked like he'd been beaten up, or something..only his nose wasn't bleeding anymore. Probably because it'd been corked with dirt. "Just wait until I tell Esme about this, you're gonna go right back to whatever hole you came from! Overgrown snake.." And he whipped around, facing away from her yet again. Like it was the ultimate diss. Like he was going to thank her for bringing him down here..hah!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yui

PostSubject: Re: spaces to fill   Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:49 pm

It was rare for her to get along with anybody ever, so the fact that she was practically enemies with a pampered gryphon wasn't a big surprise. She only rolled her eyes when he continued whining, but his threat didn't go so easily ignored. What an ungrateful boy he was! "If you try anything I'll tell everyone how you were sneaking into Othello's bedroom like some sort of creep!" Her bared teeth probably went unnoticed, since he was facing away from her and all. "You're already in big trouble as it is, flightless! Be happy that I didn't drop you off a cliff!"

Before he could offer her any sort of rebuttal, she shot like a rocket into the air with her anger and agitation obvious in her flight movements. She could have thrown a tantrum right now by how upset she was, but she had to get back to her owner. Hopefully he was still asleep, but she had a feeling that he was awake by now. To think that she tried to befriend this boy; she wasn't very good at making friends ever, but it never occurred to her that her attitude and mannerisms worked more like a repellent than anything else. She could only assume that everyone was just an idiot.

When she arrived at Othello's bedroom balcony, she transformed back into a girl. She smoothed out her dress and hair, but she probably looked like she had been up to no good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enki

PostSubject: Re: spaces to fill   Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:54 am

He was going to shout at her in return, about how he wasn't at all trying to break in and if he were the guards would have stopped him. Like he would ever want to break into his room for anything! Even if she told on him and he was questioned, he would just explain what happened and there had to have been at least one witness to it all. It wasn't like he misbehaved often anyway, he was just running into a lot of bad luck lately. But on the bright side, it couldn't get any worse than it already had..

..anyway, he wasn't about to scream all of that in he wake, so he made an unpleasant face and stuck his tongue out before stomping inside. He didn't even want to see Esme at the moment; he just wanted to retire to his room, as stated earlier. He wanted some time to cool down from everything that happened that morning. So rather than seeking Esme out or asking around for her whereabouts, he headed up on the long journey to his quarters. Walking sure was a pain in the ass, and four legs were better than two..but he didn't want to make a lot of noise on his retreat. Hooves and claws against marble weren't apt for such a plan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Othello

PostSubject: Re: spaces to fill   Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:28 am

"So glad you decided to join me." He said, sarcastically upon Yui's return. Fortunately for her, he wasn't quite as angry as he could have been over her unannounced departure. He was sympathetic in that she just came from a shelter and probably wanted to have a look around, maybe she wanted to 'stretch her wings' too, but such a thing was only excusable once, and she used up her grant. "Know that you'll be punished if you decide to wander off without a word again. I understand that you think you know it all, but the keyword there is think. If you do something idiotic, how do you suppose it would reflect on me?" He was mostly concerned with himself as opposed to her well-being. He wasn't attached and as far as he was concerned, if she fell head-first into the ground and splattered her brains everywhere he could easily replace her. The shelter just may be unwilling to offer a replacement for free after such an incident.

Or not, with a good excuse.

He was dressed now, in his usual attire..looking important and all of that. Which probably left Yui feeling more comfortable considering he spent the night topless and cuddling with her. "You look filthy again, come here." He motioned towards himself with that command, having been talking to his pet from a far corner of his bedroom while she was on the porch. He wasn't about to close the distance between himself and his pet, he couldn't be bothered to walk all the way to the porch. "I've been waiting long enough, and I don't have all day."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yui

PostSubject: Re: spaces to fill   Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:30 am

Oh..great. She was really hoping that he was still asleep but it seemed like that wasn't the case. She looked like she was caught with her hand in the cookie jar or something as her gaze connected with that of her owner. The notion was only momentary as her eyes eventually fell to the floor. It looked like he had been awake for a while because he was all dressed up fancy-like. She didn't usually act submissive like this, but Othello somehow had that sort of control over her. Even if he had known her for a night. "I just flew around the castle a bit." She offered as a sort of incomplete explanation. She could have blamed the whole thing on the gryphon; he did wrench her away from the balcony with his stupidity, but she didn't say a word about it. She was sure that Othello would have believed her judging by the way he spoke about him, however, it was like she completely forgot about it...

She remained with her gaze averted as she approached him. She didn't run to him or anything, but kept her pace calm and dignified even though she had no place to be acting uppity and especially with her owner. When she reached him, she stole a glance at him. He didn't seem too pleased, but that was obvious even in his tone of voice. Her gaze it was short-lived as it once again lowered to the floor. "I fell..while I was flying. Accidentally."

She brushed at her gown with that which was covered in dirt and grass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Othello

PostSubject: Re: spaces to fill   Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:28 pm

It was obvious that she was fine if she could walk, so he didn't seem concerned that she fell. She deserved it anyway, even if she was only curious. Her gown would simply have to be replaced, even if that ratty look suited her, it didn't suit him. Maybe he should have her run around naked so that she would appreciate nice clean clothes.

He took either of her shoulders in a firm hold, and leaned forward to close the space between his and her face. Wary of his antlers, he tilted his head and his lips found hers in an unyielding, demanding kiss. He wasn't concerned about scaring her – or scarring her for even. This was mild. As a matter of fact, it was too mild. Almost immediately after their lips touched he forced his tongue into her mouth, learning her small opening with a skilled, persistent muscle. The whole ordeal only lasted a few seconds, but it might have felt like years to the young girl.

Upright again in mere moments, he glared down at her. "Next time it will be worse, you understand?" He wasn't the type to beat his slaves, clearly. He'd rather scar them from the inside. He found it was more effective, and he certainly wasn't the only being here to practice something like that. It was looked down upon so it wasn't widely discussed, but everyone did it, honestly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yui

PostSubject: Re: spaces to fill   Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:39 am

Even though he hadn't displayed such behavior yet, she was sort of expecting to get smacked. They weren't very lenient with her back at the shelter and especially when she would act up on purpose. She had become used to that sort of abuse, however, she couldn't help but flinch a little when he grabbed a hold her shoulders. Yet, what he offered her though was entirely unexpected on her part. Her eyes widened and her mouth fell slightly ajar, though she regretted it due to how his muscle pried into her mouth. She was too shocked to shove him away, but even if she expected it, she wouldn't have had the courage to push him off. Her cheeks heated up in response, but her eyes remained open throughout the duration of the kiss.

She couldn't tell if this was better or worse than getting physically beaten. It certainly had a different effect on her though and that was probably what the noble was aiming for. By the time he finally pulled away, she looked embarrassed, humiliated, and utterly shocked. It was even more difficult to meet his gaze now, but she managed to do it. She wasn't quite sure what could be more worse than that...but she was still pretty juvenile in her way of thinking.

She managed a nod in response to his statement while the back of her hand rose to her mouth. She never would have expected that her first kiss would be with her owner. She was too young and too feisty to be told by the trainers otherwise, but the fact that affairs were common between owners and their pets was often relayed to older, more obedient pets prior to their adoption.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spaces to fill   

Back to top Go down

spaces to fill
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next